Listen to Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog??


Yep, it happened!

I've come to the conclusion that It's hard to keep everyone updated and share photos with just Facebook and Twitter, so what better way than a blog! Basically, I've made the creeping possibilities a whole lot easier ;) That, however, can be discussed another time.

So what can you expect from my blog? During the race season expect race reports, training updates and where in the world my bike takes me (yes, world). When I'm not racing, a glimpse of my life in the off season which includes more training, school life, and anything new and exciting. I'll be switching up the music playlist at the top alot, possibly sharing some trainer mixes.

There won't be many race reports left for 2010 as this season is coming to a end, but I saved the best for last :D 2010 World Championships are just around the corner! This is a bundle of excitement for me. Not only is it World Championships, but it is my first race at the world level. Mont Sainte Anne is the host of the event, and some might know about the love hate relationship MSA and I share. Lets say it was a make and break experience, but no fear, I will show MSA who is boss this time and what better way then rockin' Team Canada SE Kit! I'm 200% honored to represent Canada on home turf at WORLDS! It's going to be an amazing experience, and now I have a blog to share it on!

After I leave MSA I start another year at school in London, which means University Cups!! This consists of four races at various venues around Ontario. Always a good time!

In the days leading up to Worlds and U-Cups, I have to pack for school, Worlds, and earn some mula to pay for all this. Yesterday I sold my track bike :( But at the end of the day it was a good adventure while it lasted, and now with the money I can... ohh the possibilities.

In the mean time check it out if you haven't already http://www.montsainteanne2010.com/?set_language=en


Don't forget some Charmin...ohh tubes and CO2's might help too ;)

3 comments: