Listen to Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spa Day!

No no, not me! The real princess is black, white, and carbon all over. Aka my bike :)

Only two more days till I leave for Mont Sainte Anne! That said, this isn't just a normal race, so I figure my bike deserves a little more than just a normal wash and tune. Normally I take around a hour to clean the bike...not much to clean on a hard tail. However, I spent just over three hours today taking it apart to clean and tune. Working SO well!

Oh, and those white mud tires...they are white again!

Also made the decision to 'stealth' the bike out for worlds. The white tires have come off for now, but still could make a appearance depending on weather. What changed the look of the bike the most was black grips instead of the white ones I previously had on the bike. I guess keeping with the spa idea....my bike had a manicure? Didn't think it would change the appearance too much, but I did know there would be less cleaning involved!

Tomorrow is going to be my last chance to get everything packed, but it is going to be a tight squeeze with work. Saturday morning we will hit the road!

Until then the princess and myself are resting up. Picture will be posted tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment