Listen to Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MSA Update 2


World Championships tomorrow!!!!

Been on the course Monday and Tuesday for training. Monday I broke each section down to find lines. Yesterday I worked on getting flow throughout the course which is not a easy task. It's not very easy to pre-ride a world cup course as there are people everywhere! Training today starts are 9, my plans are to get one lap in and rest.

I have changed tires to Rocket Ron's. I like the tire for dry and wet conditions. Right now the course is like a beach with no water, but there is a chance that it will rain for my race so I'm thinking Rocket Ron's are a good choice.

I'm keeping this short....but I'll share some pictures :)


Team Canada 2010

Getting 'pumped' on the pump track.




Fun Switch back climbs.




Fun drop.



Blurry air times!



Deep breaths.


Cruising.


Such a cool hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment